The Paper Moon Art Collective terms & Conditions- Please read carefully-
Tattooing is an irreversible procedure & although we take extreme care in producing a satisfactory reproduction of any design please be advised that you the client is relying on the artists interpretation & capabilities of replicating the desired artwork. The outcome of your tattoo will also depend on your skin condition, The melanin in your skin, your skin undertone, and how well the healing process went for yourself. Also, it has been known in some people the following can occur that is not the fault of the artist – infections, ink loss, ink fading, allergic reactions, and dryness of the tattoo. We are happy to advise on any problems that may arise However there is no possible way of foreseeing the individual outcomes.
- We reserve the right not to tattoo any offensive, racial or discriminatory tattoos, including tattoos containing any offensive language.
- We reserve the right to not tattoo you if we believe you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- We reserve the right to not tattoo you if you do not complete a tattoo consent form and do not comply with the terms & conditions within said consent form.
- We reserve the right to not proceed with the tattoo if we deem necessary.This includes but is not limited to sickness (do not enter the studio if you are sick) recovering from any surgery, & if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will be refused and likely to pay the full amount of the quoted tattoo to cover loss to the artist.
- We reserve the right to stop the tattoo at any time during the tattoo process if we deem necessary. This includes but is not limited to sickness (do not enter the studio if you are sick) recovering from any surgery, & if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will be refused and likely to pay the full amount of the quoted tattoo to cover loss to the artist.
- We reserve the right not to tattoo the face or genitalia area.
- We will not tattoo any person under the age of 18 under any circumstances. It is illegal to tattoo any person under the age of 18.
- We reserve the right to not tattoo any person who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Any aggression towards our artists are not tolerated at any stage of the booking or tattoo process.
- All bookings are in total control of the Artist- If at anytime they deem you are not cooperating, Or an incorrect fit with their creative process the booking process will stop and you will not be invited to re book.
- All travel costs including accommodation should you travel for your appointment Is entirely at your own cost- Artists are not liable for any loss you may encounter should the appointment need to be rescheduled or cancelled due to an emergency. ALWAYS, make sure your flights and accommodation is refundable with the appropriate sources.
- you cannot enter the studio without an appointment.
All bookings require a deposit
- Deposits are refundable with compliance of a 14 WORKING DAY notice Directly with the artist. anything less, and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Deposits are transferable should you wish to reschedule- However, This is only valid ONCE. failure to attend the rescheduled time will forfeit your deposit and a new deposit will be required should you wish to book again.
- We reserve the right to NOT re book you should the artist deem necessary.
- All designs are rarely sent back for confirmation before the day of your booking time.
- Under the collectives policy Emails will charged per email, please DO NOT send copious or unnecessary emails to the artists. It is advised that if you wish to talk to the artists you will be booked for a consultation either through Skype, or in the studio. please note a fee may be charged.please refer to the FAQ page and TERMS&conditions.